Wednesday, December 29, 2021

December (Indore 2021)

Christmas this year

For Mummy's birthday this year we went to a place called Fire and smoke.  The ambience was good the food was nice all of us enjoyed a lot. I was recalling The times when last Tublu was with us.


22nd Special Assembly
 In school there was a Christmas assembly with all the trimmings. I am grateful for the same, because it reminded me of the Times when things were normal.
 The assembly was repeated once again for the senior students. The teachers who had participated in the assembly all got to a Santa Claus Caps. There was a group song,  A group dance a play And of course price distribution ceremony for the students
Back home.
 Mummy was having pain in the teeth. A visit to the dentist fixed the same it inspired me to get my teeth filled too.

83
 From ultratech on the 25th we went to see a movie called 83. I thank God from the bottom of my heart for these small mercies this because threat of omicron stands on our head.

We also went to a place called Shreemaya on the 25th for lunch. it was a good outing.


No comments: