Thursday, March 12, 2015

11th December 2015

Happy birthday to you mummy. We are celebrating it too because today Gupta aunty is coming hopme and so is Venu. He has to go to the college i.e. UPS petroleum where he will collect his original certificates and he is very pleased about the same. I am pleased as well because I will also go there with him and have a great fun time driving through the beautiful scenic way. Gupta Aunty also wanted to come so she will be coming here today in the evening.

I got a notification from Flipkart that Vinni didi is sending me a popper... basically a pop corn maker which will come from there. for my anniversary.

There is another trip in the offing where in we (Avneesh and me) will go to Chandigarh on saturday i.e. the 13th and attend Mr. Devinder Singh farewell.  He has been the regional head in the Punjab area for a long time and his wife works in the Punjab and sind bank. We will go on saturday and after attending the farewell come back with Partha one day later i.e. Sunday.

well let me end Mil has gone to the hospital with Partha and so I am waiting for them to come back so that I can go Gymmng.

No comments: